The legal fees for services depend greatly on the severity of the charges and complexity of the case. Our office charges competitive flat fees which means that time charges (time spent on your case) are reflected in the total fee. This is different from an hourly arraignment.
With our firm:
- We charge reasonable flat fees
- We accept credit cards
- We accept PayPal
- No hidden charges
- Everything is in writing
- Payment plans might be available
- May not offer a consultation
- May charge hourly or per court appearance in addition to other charges
- May have hidden or complicated fees
- May charge extra for travel
- May not offer clear, written terms
Because The Law Office of Lance Fletcher, PLLC handles criminal defense and DWI, we have expertise that the average lawyer who handles family law one day and real estate closings the next, simply won't have.
Find out how easy it can to be to put our reputation and experience to work for you by contacting us at (212) 619-3900 for a consultation .